Industry Alliance & Representations
Boards, Committees & Working Groups
For nearly 60 years we have been using our network of relationships to represent the interests of our clients on industry boards, committees and working groups.
Cuscal has representatives on a number of industry boards and committees, including:
- Australian Payments Network;
- Australian Payments Plus*;
- PCI Security Standards Council;
- Australasian Cards Risk Council; and
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators.
These relationships help to entrench Cuscal’s unique position within the Australian payments industry and allow it to proactively respond to and anticipate changes and developments.
We also have a productive working relationship with the Reserve Bank of Australia and have bilateral agreements with the Big 4 Major Banks and close partnerships with Visa International, Mastercard.
The industry committees and working groups that we participate in include:
Australian Payments Network
- Australian Paper Clearing System Management Committee
- Bulk Electronic Clearing System Management Committee
- COIN Infrastructure Management Committee
- Emerging Technology Experts Group
- Economic Crime Forum
- High Value Clearing System Management Committee
- Issuers and Acquirers Forum
- Policy Experts Group
- IAC Security Code Committee
- IAC Technical Security Sub-Committee
- IAC ATM Code Committee
Australasian Cards Risk Council
- Risk Tools User Group
Asian Payment Network
- Asia Payments Forum
- Risk Management sub-committee
- BPAY Management Committee
- BPAY Fraud Sub-Committee
- BPAY Risk and Compliance Sub-Committee
New Payments Platform Australia (NPPA)
- NPPA Fraud Advisory Committee
- NPPA Product Advisory Sub-committee
- NPPA Incident Response Group
- NPPA Operating Committee
- NPPA Rules Sub-Committee
- NPPA Security and Standards Sub-Committee
- PayTo User Group
*BPAY, eftpos and NPPA have combined to form Australian Payments Plus (AP+).
Get in Touch
Simply send us a message if you would like more information about Cuscal.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
"*" indicates required fields